Stealth look, distinctive performance
The all new Fatbar Carbon retains a market leading light weight, at just 225g. This has been achieved with more efficient use of material, removing any excess to reduce weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics as the original Fatbar Carbon.
The width has been increased up to a full 800 mm. The Fatbar Carbon features proven 7° back sweep / 5° up sweep combination and is available in 10, 20, 30 and 40 mm rise options, to suit any bike and any rider preference.
The Renthal Fatbar Carbon has already gained cult status, as the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill. Three World Cup overall championships and a World Championship gold medal have been won using the Fatbar Carbon, cementing it as one of the most successful race products of all time.
- High strength UD carbon construction.
- Optimized carbon lay-up, for ultimate strength and control.
- DH Race Ready: a full 800 mm width, with 7° backsweep / 5° upsweep geometry is perfect for DH racing. Four rise options allow you to choose the right bar for your body size, your riding style and your bike set-up.
- Laser marked onto the center of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralize the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Width marks: laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike.
UD Carbon Construction
The Fatbar Carbon uses a full UD carbon construction. Efficient placement and orientation of the uni-directional carbon fibres maximises the strength and stiffness of the handlebar.
The UD (uni-directional) carbon fibres are layered and aligned to give specific flex characteristics. The stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon results in incredible control, yet careful tuning gives the perfect level of comfort.
The 31.8 mm central section extends much further than most other handlebars. Widening the span of this oversize section vastly increases the strength and stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon.
Rise 10 mm
|Real weight||214 g|