Looking for a super lightweight but functional tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive, biodegradable and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15 psi-120 psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. The pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road.
- Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm.
- Seals porous tires and bead/rim gaps.
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates and won't ball up.
- Ammonia free.
- CO2 Compatible.
- Versions: 1000 ml, 5000 ml (dispenser included), 140 ml.
Minimum amount per tire:
- Road: 30-45 ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105-140 ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140 ml (8 or the whole pouch)
To be able to write a review you need to be logged in.
Works really well and smells like lavender.